- Mind Read. I know that you are wondering…
- Lost Performative. Learning is easy…And it’s a good thing to wonder…And that’s a good example…That’s right…
- Cause & Effect. Because; If…then; makes; as you…then you.
- Complex Equivalence. Means; is/are/am.
- Presupposition. You are learning many things.
- Universal Quantifier. All, every, never, always nobody.
- Modal Operator. Possibility/necessity, will, can, may, must, should.
- Nominalization. Verbs which have been frozen in time by making them into nouns. Communication, decision, understanding, relationship.
- Unspecified verb (unspecified predicate). The listener is forced to supply the meaning; And you can…; I want you to become…
- Tag Question. Can you not?... weren’t they? You can, can’t you?
- Simple Deletions. Recovering awareness of experiences or sensory input. You may understand…As you wonder…
- Lack of Referential Index. Phrase in which the subject of the sentence is unspecified. One can; you know; some people feel…;
- Comparative Deletion. (Unspecified Comparison) Right and Wrong; Now and Then; Sooner or Later; More or Less.
- Pace Current Experience. You are sitting here, listening to me, looking at me, (ect)…
- a. Embedded Commands.
Directives that are embedded within the sentence which direct a person to do something. This is a double message and sends one message to the conscious mind and another message to the unconscious mind.
You will absorb the learning.
I don’t know if you’ll remember this now or later.
b. Embedded Questions.
A sentence with a question include to which an overt response is not expected.
I wonder whether you know which hand will rise first.
If you were to know when…are going into trance…